Thursday, December 4, 2014

Project 10 Pan - Update # 3

I'm super excited to make this post! I feel like I'm starting to see some serious progress and I'm almost done. I just might be able to finish this before the new year. Here is where I was at just a couple of weeks ago.

Below are the items that I finished before my last update.
MACBlush in Tenderling; ClarinsWater Comfort One-Step Cleanser with Peach Essential Water; MACMatchMaster foundation in 1.0; MaybellineInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer in Fair 110

I was so happy to finish this primer. I wasn't terrible, but it wasn't fantastic either. I can now move on to another primer to finish. I will not repurchase this as I have other primers I like better.
Dr. BrandtPores No More Primer
This powder was a nightmare. I absolutely hated it. When it started cracking and falling apart, I just tossed the excess broken bits in the garbage. I have no regrets. I will definitely not repurchase this.
Physician's FormulaMulti-Coloured Corrector in Green

Now for the products that I still need to work on. This eyeliner is almost done and I can't wait to move on. It just keeps getting smaller. The beige eyeshadow's pan is starting to come through more and more. I'm so bored of this eyeshadow and am definitely ready to move on. Hurry up and finish!
L'OrealHIP Studio Secrets Professional Intense Eyeliner in 320 Dark Sky; L'OrealWear Infinite Studio Secrets Professional Eyeshadow in 801 Sandy Shores

This body wash was just about the V the last time I updated. Now it's just above the A. I've only been using a small drop in my loofa because this stuff foams up like crazy. I'm going to start using this without the loofa to hopefully use it up quicker.
Bath RetreatVanilla Body Wash; 
So this body lotion is actually just below the words "hand and body cream" but you can't really tell by this picture due to the residue. I've been keeping it at the side of my bed and it's helped me to use it more frequently.
Victoria's SecretVanilla Body Lotion

And that's it. How are your project pans going?

2 comments:

  1. my project pan is going fine! I have to keep using the samples but I'm making progress on my body wash, lip products, depdorant, and perfume

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love empties! :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me please?? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete