Friday, December 7, 2012

POLL: WHAT'S ONE MAKE-UP PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE WAY TOO MUCH OF?

As you will notice on the right hand side of my blog, I had posted a poll asking everyone "WHAT'S ONE MAKE-UP PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE WAY TOO MUCH OF?". 

The options were:

1. Eyeshadow
2. Mascara
3. Lipgloss/ Lipstick
4. Blush/ Bronzer


The win by far, with a total of 60%, was Eyeshadow. Like you, I too have so much eyeshadow (palettes, singles, quads, etc.) that I will NEVER be able to go through them all. There are so many different colours and finishes that I never feel like I have just the right shade. Lately I've had a thing for golds. My favourite gold is the Stila eyeshadow in Sparkle, which is currently being phased out.
I'm very upset that this colour is going because I find it looks good on almost anyone. It's great alone, with a a neutral colour like a chocolate brown, or even with a pop of colour like forest green or plum. It's just a fantastic colour for the holidays.


What should my next poll be about?

19 comments:

  1. I answered eyeshadow too! It's funny how everybody answered the same :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyeshadow is just one of those things that we never feel we have enough of.

      Delete
  2. I definitely have a lot more eyeshadows than anything else! there's enough to last me a lifetime but I continuously buy more, especially neutrals :p X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I always end up buying colours I rarely use like a fuschia pink, etc. At least yours you can use!

      Delete
  3. I did not answer the question before! Anyway yes, I hae so many eyeshadows as well =) even if I have to say that I'm kind of obsessed with lipsticks right now!
    Thanks for the comment dear =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm considering breaking Project Pan to buy it before it's gone :(

      Delete
  5. You are becoming the cryptic Queen, Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lip gloss is my weakness.
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually love eyeshadows, and its lipglosses I have too many of! :) xx lovely colour gold though, I may purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely thing, I love the color) Nice post, thank you for share! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blush! I have a ton of it!

    That Stila eyeshadow looks gorgeous, might have to find one before they're gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of blush, but not nearly as much as eyeshadow or lipstick.

      Delete
  10. Eyeliner! I know it's weird but I can never have enough, gel, liquid, or kohl. Doesn't matter. and I have mostly black, sad I know lol

    Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha nice. I'm guilty of having multiple of the same product too.

      Delete