Wednesday, December 12, 2012

20 Questions Tag

I thought I'd do a Tag today so you can get to know me a bit better. I was inspired to do this by Annabella at TheCurleyGirl.Blogspot.ca. Here we go!

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without? House keys. I've locked myself out too many times.

2. Favourite brand of makeup? I tend to use multiple brands but for overall? Lancome.

3. Favourite flower? Orchids or Blue Roses.

4. Favourite clothing store? I don't really have style so there's no 1 store I love. Lately I've bought things from Hot Topic, Garage, Le Chateau, and American Eagle.

5. Favourite perfume? Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

6. Heels or flats? Heels are hotter but flats are soo much more comfy.

7. Do you make good grades? I've finished school but I guess I did. I graduated university with honours.

8. Favourite colours? My favourite colour is green.

9. Do you drink energy drinks? Not unless you count Gatorade/ Powerade.

10. Do you drink juice? Yes I do. I've been trying to drink more water though.

11. Do you like swimming? I enjoy swimming, but not being cold or getting my hair wet.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork? It depends on where I am.

13. Favourite Moisturizer? Right now I'd have to say Vichy's LiftActiv Retinal HA Night.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life? I'd like to get married within the next couple of years.

15. Do you get mad easily? It depends. I have a line that you don't want to cross.

16. Are you into ghost hunting? I don't believe in ghosts.

17. Any phobias? Not really.

18. Do you bite your nails? Nope. 

19. Have you had a near death experience? Yes. I have severe food allergies that have caused me to get a little too close for comfort.

20. Do you drink coffee? Yes. Black and multiple times a day.



Do you have any other questions for me? Do this tag yourself and let me know!

17 comments:

  1. Blue roses?! I didn't even know they had those! That would be so cool!
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't exactly found in nature. I believe they're painted or dyed after they are picked.

      Delete
  2. First of all thank you for mentioning me, you didn't need to... *blushes*
    Secondly
    *Me reading first question* House keys! *Chuckling*
    Goodness! I answered that question so materialistically (is that a word?)and I am quite ashamed! Teehee!
    Loved your answers..
    Annabelle
    The Curley Girl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. graduated university with honors? That's pretty awesome! Go you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chanel perfume. :)
    Xoxo.

    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like wearing it during the day usually spring/ summer.

      Delete
  5. even i lock myself out a lot! nice idea..

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I smelled that parfum the other day and I quite liked it tho it isnt exactly me!the other chance versions are not as good.
    Thanks for passing by my blog. I think the interview with my future boss would be fine!

    Bea =)
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not big on Chanel perfume all together. This was the first and only one I liked.

      Delete
  7. Niiiice post, I love learning new hings about other bloggers! So let me think...
    21) 3 nice places you've visited
    22) if you have to move out of your own town where would you like to live?
    23) favourite food
    24) favourite song
    25) why you decided to start a blog

    Hope you will answer them =)

    Thanks for the comment!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 21) 3 nice places I've visited: Tuscany, Italy; Split, Croatia; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.
      22) If you have to move out of your own town, where would you like to live? When I'm retired I'd like to move to Florida, USA but while I need to work I'd probably say Toronto, Ontario, Canada, just outside of the downtown district.
      23)What is your favourite food? My favourite food is ice cream bars.
      24) Why did you decide to start a blog? I decided to start a blog in order to keep track and to hold myself accountable to my project pan. I've been wasting money frivolously the last few years and I need to save.

      Delete
    2. sorry 24) What is your favourite song? Spice World always puts a smile on my face.
      25) Why did you decide to start a blog? I decided to start a blog in order to keep track and to hold myself accountable to my project pan. I've been wasting money frivolously the last few years and I need to save.

      Delete